The Zombie Rattlesnake Strike, Methed Up and Bangin’ in Broad Daylight + More: The Afternoon Buzz Rewind Podcast
A guy in Corpus Christi almost died after being bitten by a rattlesnake’s severed head and I’ve got the lowdown in this edition of the Afternoon Buzz Rewind.
Also on the podcast:
- A couple with meth and heroin were busted having sex in a Walmart parking lot
- Godsmack and Shinedown have extended their summer tour into the fall
- Ghost’s Tobias Forge claimed his legal battle with ex-members was a “culmination of years, years of complaints and ungratefulness"
- Instacart, the nation’s largest on-demand, same-day grocery delivery service is now serving Wichita Falls
- Dave Grohl and his mother are working on a documentary series based on her book From the Cradle to the Stage
- Alice Cooper has an interesting take on Greta Van Fleet
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ new single announcement claims it features the original lineup – but it doesn’t
- The 2018 Loudwire Gen-X Summer Tour will offer a pay-per-view live stream