A Handy Bribe, Throwing Down at the PTA Meeting + More: The Afternoon Buzz Rewind Podcast
A guy got drunk at a Chili’s last week and believe it or not, that’s not the most embarrassing part of the story. Check out today’s Afternoon Buzz Rewind to hear about his desperate attempt at getting out of a DUI.
Also on the show:
- A woman attacks her ex-best friend’s new best friend at a PTA meeting, gets arrested and then later takes the hostilities to a new level
- Bob Daisley says Ozzy Osbourne owes him millions of dollars
- The Texas Rangers rolled out this year’s batch of crazy food
- Somehow, Wichita Falls didn’t make the list of the windiest cities in the U.S.
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus wants bassists to stop looking so bored on stage
- A guy claimed to be poisoned and convinced a woman to have sex with him so he could sweat it out
- A study says being on the internet is the key to happiness
About the Podcast
Introducing the Afternoon Buzz Rewind podcast. Each weekday, Johnny Thrash shares some of the highlights from his show, The Afternoon Buzz, including the latest rock news, stupid criminals, and other weird news, along with the latest about what's happening around Texoma.