Must Read: How to Talk to Your Cats About Gun Safety
Gun ownership comes with a list of responsibilities, one of which includes gun safety. We teach ourselves, others in our household, our children, and even our friends, but are we forgetting our pets? The booklet How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety seeks to educate gun owners on the importance of talking to your cat about this subject.
You might think that Tinkerbell isn’t playing with guns while you’re away, but as the booklet points out, evidence across the Internet shows that this is an issue that many are overlooking. Photos of cats with guns are everywhere, but there’s nothing indicating that our feline friends are getting the education that should come with handling weapons.
For only $2.00, this booklet is something that any cat-protector/gun owner should have. Twelve information-packed pages will let you know how to approach the subject and will surely make you feel more at-ease about having both a gun and a cat in your home.
The guide seeks to answer questions such as:
- Do I need to talk to my cat about gun safety?
- Do cats really play with guns?
- So my cat finds a gun, what’s the big deal?
- Is it safe to own a gun if I have cats in my house?
- I’m responsible with my gun, why should I bother to teach my cat about gun safety?
- What age is right to start talking to my cat about gun safety?
- What are the risks of not talking to my cat about gun safety?
Seriously, you don’t want to wake up to find Fluffy is packing heat while you’re walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
The booklet is available through Atomic Books, along with other items such as the Inflatable Evil Unicorn Hat for Cats, the novel From My Cold Dead Paws: Cats and the Guns They Love, and for canine lovers, Mush!: Sled Dogs With Issues. You’ll want to order before inventory runs out!