Top Six NFL Teams Without Cheerleaders
Being a Dallas Cowboys fan I am spoiled with the greatest cheerleaders in the world, but a few NFL franchises don’t even have cheerleaders.
Now a few of these teams do have NFL cheerleader squads, but they are not an official team. So they cannot use any of the team logos or official team colors. The colors are similar, but just a shade off.
1. Cleveland Browns (Unofficial Cleveland Spirit)
2. Green Bay Packers (Unofficial College Cheerleaders)
3. Chicago Bears (Chicago Honeybears Disbanded in the 80′s)
4. New York Giants (From What I Could Find the Giants Have Never Had Any Cheerleaders, so Here is a Photo of some Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (Steelerettes Disbanded in 1970)
6. Detroit Lions (Unofficial Detroit Pride)
When the Steelers played the Packers in the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium, that marked the first time a Super Bowl was played without cheerleaders. So Dallas Cowboys fans just remember we are spoiled with our cheerleaders. Some teams don’t have anything to look at in between timeouts.