Most Valuable Sports Franchises in the World for 2014
The Dallas Cowboys you would expect to be in the top five, but they just made the cut. Who are the four teams ahead of them?
Owning a sports team is one of the coolest things I think you could do. Some are more successful than others. It is very rare that a professional sports team is not just printing money. Some print money more successful than others.
I love the Dallas Cowboys and as always they make the Forbes list. However this year the New York Yankees overtook the Cowboys for most profitable sports franchise in America. I simply cannot have this. I am going to buy a new jersey today to go help overtake the Yankees.
Check Out the Top Ten Sports Franchises in the World Below:
1. Real Madrid Worth $3.44 Billion
2. Barcelona Worth $3.2 Billion
3. Manchester United Worth $2.81 Billion
4. New York Yankees Worth $2.5 Billion
5. Dallas Cowboys Worth $2.3 Billion
6. Los Angeles Dodgers Worth $2 Billion
7. Bayern Munich Worth $1.85 Billion
8. New England Patriots Worth $1.8 Billion
9. Washington Redskins Worth $1.7 Billion
10. New York Giants Worth $1.55 Billion