beef

No Quiero Taco Bell?
Beasley Allen law firm out of Montgomery, Alabama has filed a class action lawsuit against Taco Bell claiming the "seasoned ground beef" contains less than 35 percent ground beef with the other 65 percent being made up of filler like isolated oat product, corn starch and a bunch of…