Contact Us

Ozzy Injured in House Fire

Ozzy Osbourne
(Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images)

Ozzy Osbourne was injured last Thursday while trying to put out a house fire in his Beverly Hills home. The fire is said to be caused by a candle that was left burning in the living room, which exploded in its glass vase and started the blaze.

Sharon described the fire as this:

At five o’ clock (in the morning), I heard a noise like metal had fallen . . . A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up. (I thought), ‘Something’s weird smelling in here.’ Then my dog started to bark. I go downstairs and the whole living room (was on fire). We are, like, two idiots . . . everything you are not meant to do — go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on — we did it all.

She made these statements on her CBS morning show The Talk, and continued with a word of advice for all of us while making an apology to Ozzy:

I’m sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again . . . I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.

As for his injuries, it’s reported that Ozzy lost his eyebrows in the blaze along with the hair from his ears down. His cheeks were also singed, and things look even worse because he already had a cast on his hand from surgery the day before.

All in all the pair is lucky to have escaped without more injury.

More From The Buzz

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1063thebuzz.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 106.3 The Buzz quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 106.3 The Buzz quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!