Guess what new lady part we're fixated on? C'mon guess! Nope that's not it.

We like that pencil size muscle between the inner leg and the lady business (guys have it too, but we don't care). We did some investigating and found out more about it.

Apparently it's called the "gracilis". You rarely get to see it except in certain bikini pics and if you get special time with a very giving female. Anyways here's to the "gracilis" or as we call them "the front taint" or "taintus frontus leftus and rightus".