Insanely Spicy Burger Sends Two British Men to the Hospital
Hey I got your next ‘Man Versus Food’ challenge right here, just try not to die.
I love spicy foods. I go through about two bottles of Siracha hot sauce a week and used to get the blazin wings at Buffalo Wild Wings just for fun. Every time I see a spicy challenge I want to try it. I always do and my stomach ends up making me regret trying it later.
Well a new burger has come out that actually makes you sign a disclaimer before eating it. Two men were doing a story for the newspaper and they decided to try it the burger since the chain was highly rated. A SINGLE bite sent both Arron Hendy and Ruari Barratt to the hospital in ambulances. “Barratt took a bite and minutes later suffered severe stomach pains which increased. He lost the feeling in his hands, his legs were shaking and his eyes rolled back in his head,” The Argus reported. “I was in so much pain I was telling people I felt like I was dying,” Hendy, whose symptoms hit two hours later, told the paper.
So if you think you can handle any spicy food, take a hop across the pond for this one. Seriously, one bite and these guys had to get an ambulance. Now I need to try this thing.
— ShortList Magazine (@ShortList) July 10, 2014