Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri Got Shocked on Stage in Moscow [VIDEO]
Emmure had to cancel their show in Moscow today when frontman Frankie Palmeri got hit with 200 watts straight through the microphone. Thankfully, while a bit shaken-up, he’s okay.
Kinda like athletes know that they will eventually get injured, musician’s know they will eventually get electrocuted. And let me tell ya – I’ve had my fair share of tingles but (knock on wood) nothing has laid me out like the zap that took Frankie down.
Subscribe to 106.3 The Buzz on