A Terrible, But Lucky Husband, the Face Fungus Beauty Trend + More: The Afternoon Buzz Rewind Podcast
A guy in Virginia promised his wife he would quit buying scratch-off lottery tickets, broke his promise and bought one behind her back…and hit it big! Get the full story on this edition of the Afternoon Buzz Rewind.
Also on the podcast:
- Someone figured out just how much it costs to be a hardcore MLB fan
- A guy caught the “world’s worst” case of gonorrhea
- Dave Grohl opened up about re-recording the drum tracks on Foo Fighters’ “The Colour and the Shape”
- A guy who claimed to be Jesus called the cops to inform them he had just broke into a Pizza Hut to have some pizza and Mountain Dew
- The hot new “beauty trend” on Instagram makes it look like you have a gnarly face fungus
- A Wichita Falls couple was arrested after they left their two young children at home alone to go buy drugs
- Billy Corgan took responsibility for the demise of the Smashing Pumpkins in a recent interview
About the Podcast
Introducing the Afternoon Buzz Rewind podcast. Each weekday, Johnny Thrash shares some of the highlights from his show, The Afternoon Buzz, including the latest rock news, stupid criminals, and other weird news, along with the latest about what's happening around Texoma.