5 Last Minute April Fools Pranks
If you haven't realized it yet, today is April Fools. Hopefully you haven't been pranked too much yet, but if you have and are looking for a little payback, well you've come to the right place.
Here are five quick and easy pranks that you can pull right now. These are considered pranks you can pull off at the office, but don't limit yourself, try them out where ever you can.
1. Tape a little piece of paper over your friend's computer mouse so that it blocks the laser and stops the mouse from working. If done properly, your victim could spend hours trying to fix the problem.
2. Turn all the soda tabs 180 degrees. No one will notice, until they can't open their can of soda.
3. Buy Skittles, M&Ms and Reese's Pieces and mix them all into one bowl. Can you imagine the frustration people will have trying to figure out which is which? Priceless.
4. Rearrange the keys on somebody's keyboard. Unless they are an extremely talented at typing, they'll have a hard time figuring out what's wrong.
5. Put a sign over the copier that reads "The copy repairman came and installed voice activation. Instead of hitting 'copy,' you have to say the number of copies you want in a loud and clear voice." Then sit back and enjoy.